Information we collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Your name, company details, job title;
- Contact information including:
- Work and/or personal email
- Work telephone or mobile number
- Home telephone or personal mobile number
- Demographic information such as address and postcode
- Information about your use of our website, pages viewed and resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data, device specific information and other communication data.
Use and disclosure of your information
We use the information that we collect from you to respond to your enquiry. In addition to this we may use this information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry;
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products and services;
- To provide information to you relating to the services that you currently use;
- To provide information to you relating to other services that may be of interest to you:
- We will periodically contact you by mail, email, fax or telephone with information about existing products and services;
- We will periodically contact you by mail, email, fax or telephone with information about new products and services;
- We will periodically contact you by mail, email, fax or telephone with information about products and services we think you may find of interest;
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- Where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by mail, email, fax or telephone only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes please do not provide your personal information. By accessing this site and providing personal information, you agree to Renley sharing your information with selected third parties. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, then please do not proceed.
- We will not provide, sell, distribute or lease your data to any third party where you have not provided your consent to do so but we will do so in the circumstances detailed below;
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information;
- To further anti-fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud;
- To our agents and sub-contractors in order to provide products and services to you;
- To limited third parties in order to enhance your service experience.
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer the data that we collect from you to locations outside the European Economic Area. Data Protection legislation restricts us from transferring data to countries which do not provide adequate protection unless the transfer is necessary for one of the reasons set out in such legislation or we have entered into an appropriate agreement allowing the transfer of such data. We will seek to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to ensure that your data is treated and stored securely.
Security of personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information, this includes storing all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
By agreeing to this policy and using our website, app or other interactive services you acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
A Cookie is a small file containing a series of data characters, which is stored on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser. This site uses some unobtrusive Cookies to store information on your computer.
Cookies are used to help analyse web traffic to enable us to customise pages for you based on your web browser type or the information you may have provided to us. Cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links. Some non-essential cookies are used to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of the site.
If you do not want a Cookie to be stored on your hard drive you should select the appropriate options on your web browser to disable them.
Links to other websites
Access and erasure of information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at the address below or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO CONTACT US
You may also write to us at our head office:
Renley Ltd, Unit 1A, Dunboyne Business Park, Dunboyne, Co. Meath, Ireland A86N966
Or telephone: 00 353 1 8013526